Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update on support

Hello friends,

As this week begins, I wanted to reflect back on last week and update you all with praise reports and prayer requests.

Praise Reports:
-The Lord allowed me to make 100 phone calls for the first time ever last week!! Praise Him!
-The Lord brought in $125-135 in monthly pledges!
-The Lord brought in $275 in one-time gifts!

Prayer Requests:
-Pray with me that all those who pledged to give monthly might be able to start their giving within the next 2 weeks ($900 to go!).
-Pray for my teammate Laureen that God may finish her support on time as well.
-Pray that I may seek the Lord's face and trust in John 14:13-14 ( I have also been praying through Ps. 37 and Ps. 141:1-2, 8).
-Pray with me that my visa may come on time.
-Pray for traveling mercies as I head home to Fort Wayne, IN tomorrow (Tues) to celebrate Christmas with my family.
-Pray with me that God may put me and the mission trip on the hearts and minds of potential supporters and that they may act on His call to give.

Thank you so much for the prayers. God is so faithful to His children and I believe He wont leave us alone as we trust in Him. Have a merry Christmas as we reflect on Jesus' humility to identify Himself with fallen humanity when He came into the world to save the world!

Thanks and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment