Monday, January 4, 2010

Updates on support

Greetings friends!

Praise the Lord for a new year! Here's the updates from last week on support and what to be praying for.

Praise the Lord with me for:
- Bringing in unexpected support and putting me on the minds and hearts of different people to give!
- $10 more in monthly support!
- $425 in one-time gifts!

Pray with me for:
- Diligence in making phone calls and continuing to ask people for support.
- My teammate Laureen. She found out that her dates on her ticket have been mixed up. Pray that things can be situated so she can leave on the 9th.
- Around $800 in monthly support still needed.
- That I can enjoy this last week here with family and friends.

If there is a desire for any of you to give, or if you may want to give my info to someone you know, here is my give page: www.give.ccci.org/give/0622625

Thank you all for your prayers and support through out these last 3 weeks of support raising. I really appreciate you. I plan on getting out my last newsletter by the end of the week, so be on the look out for that! May the Lord's grace be with you all!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment